Monday 16 July 2012

Calling Nexus 7 owners (or soon to be owners)

I am looking for users that have either got a Nexus 7 already or have preorder and will be getting one soon to test my project.
The Nexus 7 is a device I want to make sure is support as I feel it will be a great platform for linuxonandroid, however I have not been able to preorder one as I do not have the cash so until I can get one I would like other users to test and make sure everything is working well.
If you have any bugs etc please post in the main linuxonandroid xda thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1585009

I have been told that I can only have one thread for my project on XDA (which is completely fair enough) so the thread I had posted in the Nexus 7 subforum has been closed so this is why im posting here to ask for testers :)